- 1 cup of the juice of your choice (fresh juice is preferred)
- 1 cup water
- 3 tbspn chia seeds (available from NourishYou)
- Warm the water, put in a cup and add your 3 tbspn of chia seeds. Stir well till the chia seeds are evenly dispersed and start to swell. Cover and put cup in the refrigerator. Let sit overnight.
- The next day, get your cup out of the fridge. Your chia seeds should be blown up in size and totally gelatinous. Your “water” should now be a thick gel.
- Mix 1 cup of your chia seed gel with 1 cup of the juice of your choice and mix well.