- 1 liter of water
- ½ cup quinoa
- 2 apples, peeled and grated (or chopped very fine)
- ¼ of a pineapple peeled and grated (or chopped very fine)
- 1 tablespoon of sugar, or to taste
- 1 cinnamon stick and 2 cloves
- 1 tablespoon corn starch (or similar thickening agent)
- Soak the Quinoa overnight in water (about 12 hours) or boil for 20 minutes Rinse thoroughly after soaking or boiling.
- Put ready quinoa in water, add finely chopped or grated apples and pineapple along with cinnamon stick and cloves and simmer for 20 minutes.
- While heating up other ingredients, add corn starch to small amount of cold water to form a paste.
- Slowly add paste to other ingredients while stirring until desired thickness.
- Served at breakfast it is a warm hearty drink loaded with protein that will give you energy throughout the day