- 3/4 cup quinoa
- 1 ½ cups water
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 4 tablespoons honey, divided
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Rinse quinoa in a paper towel-lined colander until water is no longer milky. Transfer quinoa to a saucepan, add 1 ½ cups water and soak for 30 minutes.
- Bring quinoa and water to a boil, reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer until water is absorbed, about 15 minutes.
- Blend bananas, whole milk, coconut milk, 3 tablespoons honey, butter, ½ teaspoon cinnamon, and salt together in a blender until smooth.
- Stir milk mixture into quinoa, raise heat to medium; cook and stir constantly until pudding becomes thick, about 10 minutes.
- Transfer pudding to serving dish and refrigerate until cold, about 1 hour. Drizzle 1 tablespoon honey over pudding; sprinkle with ½ teaspoon cinnamon.