- 4 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 – 1.25 cups milk
- 2 small bananas, chopped small
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- two pinches of cinnamon
- 2 tbsp raw buckwheat grains, soaked
- 2 tbsp raisins, soaked
- 2 tbsp whole raw almonds, chopped and soaked
- couples pinches of cinnamon
- Mash bananas in a medium-sized bowl. Stir in chia seeds. Whisk in the milk, vanilla, and cinnamon until combined. Place in fridge overnight to thicken.
- Add buckwheat grains, raisins, and chopped almonds into another bowl. Cover in water and soak overnight in the fridge or on the counter.
- In the morning, place your desired amount of chia pudding into a bowl. (Note: at this point, you can blend your chia pudding if a smooth texture is desired). You can add more almond milk if you want to thin it out in the morning. If it’s too thin, add more chia seeds to thicken it up. Drain and rinse the buckwheat/almond/raisin mixture. Sprinkle on top of chia mixture along with a pinch of cinnamon. Serve with a drizzle of maple syrup or honey, if desired. Store leftovers in the fridge for 1-2 days.