Chia with Vegetables
- Chopped Vegetables- 1 Cup (Cauliflowers, carrots, green peas, baby corn and green beans)
- Chia Seeds- 1/4th Cup
- Olive Oil- 1 Table spoon
- Dry Red Chilies- 2
- Salt-To taste
- Black Pepper- 1 Tea Spoon
- Fresh Coriander-1 Table spoon Chopped
- Boil all the vegetables in a pot with a little bit of salt.
- Heat oil in a pan and add the dry chilies, let it splutter, now add the boiled vegetables and sauté for 4 minutes, sprinkle the chia seeds from top and sauté for another 5 minutes, sprinkle salt, black pepper and coriander, mix well and serve hot.