Chia seeds are a powerhouse of nutrients that contain large amounts of protein and are a great source of vitamins and antioxidants that help maintain healthy skin and hair. They’re also super easy and fun to add to your daily diet! Here’s a simple chia pudding recipe, made with only 3 ingredients. Great for breakfast or an anytime snack.
- 2 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/2 cup almond milk or milk of choice
- 1 teaspoon honey/maple syrup or any other sweetener (optional)
- Fresh fruits or nuts for topping (optional)
- Add all the ingredients into a jar and mix well. Allow it to settle and mix again till there are no clumps.
- Cover the jar and store the mixture in the fridge overnight or for 2 hours at least.
- Top it with your favourite fruits when you’re ready to eat and serve cold.
Tip- You can store the chia pudding in a mason jar for up to 1 week in the fridge.