Indulge in a healthy baking practice with this delicious & nutritious banana chia seeds bread. This easy-to-prepare recipe is surely going to nourish your health and delight your taste buds!
- 3 bananas
- ½ cup honey/maple syrup ( ¾ cup white sugar can be substituted)
- 1 egg
- ⅓ cup vegetable/coconut oil
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour( ¾ cup quinoa flour can be substituted)
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- In a large bowl, mash the bananas well.
- Add honey, egg and oil to the banana bowl and mix all of them together until they are well combined.
- Take another bowl and add all-purpose flour (or quinoa flour), chia seeds, baking soda, baking powder and salt and stir them together.
- Then add the wet mixture into the dry mixture bowl and combine well, but ensure that you are not over mixing the batter.
- Pour the batter into a greased bread pan and place it in a preheated oven. Bake this bread at 350°F for 50-65 minutes. You may insert a toothpick in the center of the bread and check if it comes out clean which indicates that the bread is baked perfectly.
- Allow the bread loaf to cool for a few minutes before you slice it and serve with a topping of your choice.