Craving for something delicious? This Thanksgiving, delight your taste buds with an easy superfood dessert that no one can resist! Gluten-free Almond Butter Quinoa Blondies are a nutty and nutrient-rich low-calorie dessert that you will simply love!
- ¼ cup unsalted butter
- ¾ cup almond butter
- 2 eggs
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¾ cup quinoa flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and line a wide baking pan with a parchment sheet coated with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, add the unsalted butter and almond butter and beat them together using an electric beater until it becomes creamy in texture.
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs along with brown sugar and vanilla extract until fluffy.
- In a small bowl, sieve the quinoa flour, baking powder and salt together to mix well.
- Pour the egg mixture and flour mixture into the large bowl consisting of the beaten butter mixture. Mix all the ingredients until well-combined.
- Add the chocolate chips to the batter and stir gently to mix well.
- Pour the batter into the lined baking pan and spread evenly.
- Bake it in the preheated oven for 25-35 minutes. Insert a skewer to check if the blondies are well-baked. Bring it off the oven and allow it to cool completely.
- Cut them into even cubes before serving.
Prepare the Almond Butter Quinoa Blondies using the authentic Quinoa Flour by Nourish You, processed using naturally homegrown quinoa. Check out our wide range of easy-to-prepare superfood treats including breakfast packs, snacking delights, meal mixes and superfood flours.