Chocolate & Banana Chia Seeds Smoothie In A Quickie!Posted on
Drool into an all-time favorite smoothie recipe packed with the power of chia seeds. Prepare this tasty smoothie in 15 minutes using the finest chia seeds, creamy chocolate and well-ripened bananas. Grab it for a nourishing breakfast along with the cereal bowl while racing against time each morning!
- 4 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 bananas
- 2 cups of milk
- ½ cup of fresh cream (optional)
- 4 tbsp grated milk chocolate
- Soak the chia seeds in a cup or milk or water for a minimum of 2 hours or overnight.
- Pour 1 cup milk in a blending jar, add 1 banana, 2 tbsp chocolate and fresh cream to it. Blend it for a few minutes until the ingredients are well combined.
- In the serving glass, pour a layer of the soaked chia seeds, top it with a layer of sliced banana. Repeat the layering process as per your choice.
- Add the remaining chocolate to the layers of chia seeds and sliced banana as well.
- Refrigerate the smoothie for 5 minutes.
- Garnish with toppings of chocolate chips, grated coconut or edible seeds of your choice before serving.
Treat yourself with this delicious and easy-to-prepare smoothie recipe using chia seeds by Nourish You. Choose from our wide assortment of tasty superfood delights and try out our newest offerings that include Cashew Clusters and 5-in1 Super Seed Mix.