CRISPY FLAX SEED CRACKERSPosted on
We all crave for wholesome snacking choices that taste delicious and can be easily prepared at home! Binge on this convenient snack without the guilt of cheating on your diet!
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- ½ cup Flax seeds
- 2 tbsp Sesame seeds
- ¼ cup Melted butter/ Vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp Powdered Sugar
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp Baking Powder
- Few spoons of milk
- Roast the flax seeds and sesame seeds together on low flame for a few minutes until they appear well-roasted.
- Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 180°C for 10 minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl, add flax seeds, sesame seeds, flour, salt, powdered sugar and baking powder. Mix them well together using a spatula.
- Pour the melted butter or oil into the flour mixture and bind together before beginning to knead the dough.
- Pour a few teaspoons of milk as required to knead the dough.
- Roll the dough into a flattened thin circle and cut it into even squares using a knife or square-shaped cookie cutter.
- Grease the baking tray with a few drops of oil or lined with parchment paper and place the square-shaped dough on the parchment sheet.
- Bake the flax seed crackers at 180°C for 15 minutes until they turn golden brown at the edges.
- Bring the baking tray down and allow these baked crackers to cool completely.
- Serve them with a cheese dip and toppings of your choice.
Snack it right! Try this easy-to-prepare flax seed crackers recipe made using the finest flax seeds by Nourish You. Choose from our wide range of edible seeds and superfood ingredients to treat your loved ones to amazingly nutritious home-made delights. Also pick from our newly launched snacking treats including Nut Mixes, 5-in-1 Super Seed Mix and Cashew Clusters.