Satiate your sweet-tooth without any guilt by preparing this sweet & nutty-flavored pudding using the nutrient-dense superfood Teff Flour with a dash of mocha deliciousness.
- 1/2 cup Teff Flour
- 1/2 cup espresso coffee powder
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Nuts, seeds & berries for garnish
- In a large saucepan add the teff flour, coffee powder, milk, cocoa powder, honey, and whisk them together.
- Bring the mixture to a boil on medium heat.
- Then reduce the heat to low, cover it with a lid and allow it to simmer while stirring occasionally for about 15-20 minutes until it is well cooked.
- Bring the pan off the stove and allow it to cool for a few minutes before you serve.
- In addition, if you prefer a smoother texture, blend the mixture in a food processor/blender by adding milk as required.
- Top the pudding with nuts, edible seeds & berries of your choice.
- As a vegan alternative for this recipe, substitute milk with either almond or coconut milk.
- Serve with sauces & toppings of your choice
Hold back on your calorie count when you choose to indulge in this nutritious sweet treat using the newest superfood specialty flour native to Africa. Grab a pack of the authentic Teff Flour by Nourish You to make this yummy pudding in a jiffy. Add our popular Nut Mixes & Edible Seeds to your cart for a nourishing topping to make this pudding an even more terrific dessert.