Indulge in some sinful brownies without the guilt! These vegan brownies are rich in protein & dietary fiber, and are a healthy treat to pamper your taste buds.
- 1/4 cup coconut oil softened
- 3/4 cup creamy almond butter
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar
- 2 flax eggs (2 tbsp flaxseed meal + 5 tbsp water)
- 1 tablespoon almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup quinoa flour
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F and line the baking pan with parchment paper to get it ready for baking.
- Beat the coconut oil and almond butter together until the mixture is creamy in texture. Then add sugar, vanilla, flax eggs, almond milk and beat them together until well combined.
- Mix the quinoa flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt together and add them to the wet mixture and continue to mix the batter until it is well incorporated. Add the chocolate chips into the batter.
- Pour the batter into the baking pan and bake it for about 22 to 25 minutes.
- Once the brownies are baked through, cool down the pan completely.
- Slice the brownie into squares and serve with your favourite toppings.
Brownies are super delicious & nutritious when a superfood boost is added to them. Try using the quinoa flour by Nourish You to bake these healthylicious brownies!