Healthy Dessert Delight with Quinoa Muesli BallsPosted on
Indulge your taste buds without compromising on your health with our easy-to-store and carry muesli balls. They are crumbly and packed with nutrient-dense ingredients. Also, this superfood dessert is so versatile and addictive, you will crave them as your breakfast, snack and even post-workout meal!
- 3 cups Nourish You Quinoa Muesli
- 2 cups dried apricots
- 1/3rd cups honey
- 1/4th tbsp mixed spice (a blend of nutmeg, cinnamon and cloves)
- 60 gm butter, melted and cooled
- Grind 2.5 cups of Quinoa Muesli along with other ingredients
- Transfer the remaining muesli to a large bowl
- Roll the muesli-apricot mixture into a ball and coat it thoroughly with the muesli in the bowl
- Place the balls on a flat tray lined with baking paper
- Refrigerate until they are firm
The quinoa-muesli balls can be refrigerated and stored in an airtight container for up to a week.
Check out Nourish You’s inclusive range of organic products to bridge the gap between healthy and tasty superfoods effortlessly!