Quinoa Veggie Pizza RecipePosted on
New Year brings a burst of fresh energy and excitement, which makes us crave more for our favorite delights. A crunchy cheesy Quinoa Veggie Pizza is a perfect nutritious recipe, packed with the punch of quinoa to kick-start this year with a guilt-free meal!
- 1 2/3 cups Quinoa Flour
- 2 tsp Flaxseed Powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp Black Pepper
- 1 cup Warm Water
- 1/2 tsp Garam Masala Powder
- 2 tsp Minced Garlic
- 2 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1/2 tsp Chaat Masala
- 1 tsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 cup Grated Cheese
- 3 tbsp Chopped Black Olives
- 1/2 cup Pizza Sauce
- 1/2 cup Chopped Cauliflower
- 1/2 cup Chopped Onion
- 1/2 cup Sliced Capsicum
- 2 Finely Chopped Tomatoes
- 1/2 cup Broccoli
- 1/2 cup Chopped Carrot
- 1/2 cup Mushroom
- Preheat the oven at 180ºC and line a baking tray with parchment sheet.
- In a large bowl, add quinoa flour, flaxseed powder, baking powder, salt and black pepper. Whisk them together and pour the warm water into the bowl to knead the dough until smooth.
- Roll the pizza dough in a circular shape and size as per your preference. Place the rolled circular pizza dough on the baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes.
- To prepare a yummy sauce for the pizza crust, in a mixing bowl add pizza sauce, garam masala powder, chaat masala and minced garlic. Pour the lemon juice into the sauce mixture and mix together until well combined.
- To saute the veggies, pour the oil in a sauce pan and heat at medium flame. Add cauliflower, broccoli, carrot, mushrooms and onion into the pan and saute for a few minutes until cooked.
- Pour a dollop of the sauce mixture and spread it evenly on the baked pizza crust using a spatula.
- Garnish the pizza with tomatoes, olives, grated cheese and drizzle with more pizza sauce and other vegetables and toppings of your choice.
- Bake the pizza in a preheated oven for 10-15 minutes until the crust is golden brown and crisp.
- Bring the pizza down from the oven, sprinkle some oregano or chili flakes over the baked pizza and serve it in a wooden tray along with sauce of your choice.
Prepare this healthy pizza at home with a superfood twist by choosing the premium Quinoa Flour offered by Nourish You, made using homegrown quinoa flakes. Our wide range of homegrown food assortment includes tasty superfood snacks, superfood flours, yummy breakfast packs, edible seeds and meal mixes that you can barely resist indulging all-day, everyday!