Yummy Quinoa SaladPosted on
Quinoa, also known as the super grain of the future, is not only gluten free but packed with loads of protein , fiber and minerals. A great substitute for whole grains, quinoa can be used in a variety of Indian dishes. Here’s a quick and easy way to make a tasty, healthy quinoa salad.
- 1/2 cup boiled quinoa
- 1/4 cup chopped red peppers
- 1/4 cup chopped yellow pepper
- 2 tablespoon finely chopped thyme
- 2 tablespoon finely chopped basil
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoon virgin olive oil
- Salt and black pepper as required
- Wash and cut the vegetables.
- Wash the quinoa and par boil them with some water, drain excess water and keep them aside.
- Mix all the vegetables with quinoa and herbs in a large bowl.
- Drizzle with some olive oil and lemon juice.
- Season with salt and pepper as per taste and your yummy quinoa salad is ready to eat.
Tip- You can add cheese or meat to make it more interesting.