One of the most popular South Indian foods- Dosa can make for a healthy, tasty, and hearty meal at any time of the day. This recipe replaces traditional rice with yummy, gluten-free quinoa, making it easy to prepare, highly nutritious and just as delicious.
- Organic white quinoa
- Rolled oats
- Urad dal
- Chana dal
- Rinse the quinoa, oats & other lentils. Drain out the water and soak in three cups of water for up to four hours.
- Add the soaked lentils, quinoa, and oats to a blender and blend well with water.
- Sprinkle salt as per taste.
- You can either start making dosas right away or let it rest for about 20 minutes.
- Preheat a nonstick pan on low heat and pour about half a cup of the batter.
- Spread it into a thin dosa and cook on medium heat.
- Once crispy and golden brown, spread some ghee or oil evenly.
- Use a flat spatula and gently remove it from the sides.
- Serve hot with chutney or sambar.
Remember to lower the heat and cool down the pan before making the next dosa.