Mango Delights with a Superfood TwistPosted on
This summer season, indulge in some of the healthiest mango delicacies made in jiffy using the finest superfood ingredients.
CHIA SEEDS MANGO PUDDING
- 1 cup whole milk
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 cups chopped mango
- 2 tbsp honey (or maple syrup)
- Toppings such as coconut flakes, edible seeds of your choice (optional)
- In a jar, pour milk, add chia seeds and 1 tablespoon of honey and mix well until properly combined.
- Cover and refrigerate for an hour.
- Blend the chopped mango and 1 tablespoon of honey together until smooth.
- Layer the chia seed pudding mix and pureed mango mix alternatively in four small glasses.
- Garnish with toppings of your choice and serve.
QUINOA MANGO MUFFINS
- ¾ cup quinoa flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 + 1/2 cups mango puree
- 1/3 cup oil (avocado oil or coconut oil can be substituted)
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pumpkin seeds for topping(optional)
- Preheat the oven at 350F.
- In a large bowl, add quinoa flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt and mix them together.
- Then add the mango puree, oil, powdered sugar and vanilla extract to the dry mixture bowl and whisk until the batter becomes smooth.
- Pour the batter evenly into a greased muffin pan or lined with cupcake liners.
- Bake for about 25-30 minutes.
- Insert toothpick to check if the center comes out clean which indicates the muffins are baked well.
- Garnish with pumpkin seeds or a topping of your choice before serving.
Try these tasty and easy-to-prepare mango treats using the premium superfoods offered by Nourish You.